Real Estate - Thorp Purdy Jewett Urness & Wilkinson, P.C.
Real Estate, Land Use, and Landlord-Tenant
Real estate can be complicated. We’re here to help. We represent buyers, sellers, owners, developers, individuals, businesses, and public bodies in real estate transactions and projects of all sizes and varying complexities.
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Commercial and residential lease agreements
- Formation of real estate investment entities
- Landlord-tenant issues, including:
- Compliance with state and federal laws
- Advice on your rights and responsibilities under a lease
- Eviction proceedings
- Drafting of deeds and easement agreements
- Litigation relating to real property issues, including boundary disputes
- Environmental compliance, including Brownfields, hazardous waste, environmental permitting and environmental remediation
- Negotiations and drafting and review of contracts
- Title insurance claims
- Land use development issues, including planning, compliance, redevelopment, and litigation